Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Knitpicks.com rocks my world

Over the summer I ordered and received in a timely manner their options set. I had hemmed and hawed and talked it over with hubby. I didn't know if I wanted to spend that much money BUT then again every time I start a new (aka different) project I have to order the right size needles to do it. And sometimes the a couple of sizes up and down, too, if it needed accurate gauge. I've only been knitting about a year and have very few needles. So I decided it would probably be a money saver to buy the options interchangeable needles. I love magic loop and that's how I do soakers and, well, anything else that is done in the round. I read the reviews on Ravelry.com Common issues seemed to be the cable coming out of it's base but everyone said Knitpicks.com has awesome customer service. And they do. One of the needles, size 4 I think it was, wouldn't screw onto the cables. The opening was too big. No questions asked they sent a replacement SET. Not one but TWO! Couple of months go by, I'm working on my Fetchings, and the cable pulled out of it's base. I called them up and no problem! A new SET of 32 inch cables are on the way! How awesome is that??

No comments: